Coaching could be for if you find yourself needing to; navigate a career change or difficulties in your position at work - Make meaning of your situation – Or Discover and expand a part of yourself
- United Kingdom
I am an accredited Senior Practitioner Accreditation with the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council). My core training is in developmental coaching and since 2017 I have been delivering coaching in the public and private sector.
Everyone with whom I work can expect a warm and inclusive space to facilitate the change they would like to see. I take a client-led approach to coaching and create a reflective environment that aids clients to find clarity around their concerns, create solutions, and achieve their aspirations.
Within the coaching session I offer a confidential space, show up with a non-judgmental predisposition, genuine interest, and positive regard towards the client. Throughout the coaching process I listen and asks questions to facilitate the client's reflective process in addition to offering gentle challenges for the client.
More about me
I received a Distinction at Master's level in Coaching and Mentoring from the University of Oxford Brooks in 2021, and this year I presented at the International Coaching and Mentoring Conference. Recently my research has been published in the leading practitioner journal, Coaching at Work and the International Journal of Evidence-Based Coaching and Mentoring. Most importantly, what makes me a good coach is my enthusiasm and joy for working with people.
• Senior practitioner accreditation EMCC 2022
• Distinction MA Coaching and mentoring Oxford brooks University 2022
• PGCert in Coaching and Mentoring Oxford Brookes University 2021
• Sociocracy training organizational development John Buck 2019
• CCA School for civic imagination, 2018
• Social Enterprise Academy, Organisational Coaching Skills Programme Edinburgh 2018
• Coaching Qualification and Accreditation with Relational Dynamics First 2017
• Erasmus plus nature based leadership development 2017
• Nonviolent Communication with Verene Nicolas 2016
- United Kingdom